Thursday 11 April 2013

The Daisy Projects




Join me in my virtual classroom and I will show you how to make this gorgeous Daisy Embellishment and with a few simple colour changes a beautiful Gerbera too.  These flowers will look wonderful on so many of your crafting projects but just to get you started.......

Once you have made your Daisies there are two more video tutorials to show you how to turn an empty pot into a fabulous gift box and matching card.  What a special way to give a gift.


The following items will be sent to the email address you supply to PayPal when you purchase The Daisy Projects.
  • Full photo instructions with materials and tools lists included (pdf format)
  • The links to give you access to 3 Video Tutorials

Note:   You will need to own or be able to use Tim Holtz Tattered Florals and Tattered Leaves Dies to make these projects.


This item can be supplied wherever you are in the world.  The beauty of my online classes are that you can craft at your own pace - just hit the pause button until you are ready to take the next step.  Go over things again - rewind me as many times as you like and I won't mind a bit.  Feel free to press pause and I will wait while you make a coffee, feed the children, take the dog for a walk, etc!

Have I tempted you yet?  ;-)

All this can be yours for only £3.50





My Angel and Copyright Policy is outlined on the last page of the Photo Instructions or click on this link to read them now.


Don't forget to subscribe to my main blog so you don't miss out on any new workshops and all the fun ideas I may have for them!

To return to my Main Blog Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment