Sunday 28 July 2013

The Tag Storage Project Workshop


If you love making tags but have nowhere to store them then this is the workshop for you!!  I have 3 already:-)  This one is covered and stamped to go with my Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2013 collection.

This Workshop has been broken down into 5 video tutorials and they are accompanied by full Photographic Instructions to show you how to make a Tag Storage Unit of your very own.

You will receive full Cutting Guides, Materials and Tools Lists and lots of clear instruction.

If you like me love making tags then this is a great way to keep inspiration on your desk.  I have easily stored 26 tags on my tag storage unit.  That means in all likelihood I will get next years collection of tags on this cute little storage unit too - As you can see because it  your tags hang in the storage unit if you like me embellish your tags to differing degrees they will naturally space out so as not to squish all your lovely artwork.  It is easy to get your tags on and off and you can look at them without removing them from the Tag Storage Unit too.


Here is one I Zentangled all over (quite a few crafting hours in this one!).  It houses a full A-Z of Zentangle Patterns I worked on as part of the Alphabet Challenge over at Tag Tuesday. Because of the drop down door anytime I want to choose a few Zentangle patterns to put on a project I can!

There are two options for the kind of base you can make for this project.  This box one was designed to use the Tim Holtz Idea-ology Feet.


Because these kind of feet are designed to be attached to the outside of a project they require a deeper base.  I will be making a set of Family inspired tags for this storage unit using vintage photographs so if you follow my main blog I will post other ideas for this workshop over there.

This project was designed for 6" x 3" tags and it also fits Ranger Inkssentials tags too.  You will also receive instructions how to scale this project if your tag sizes are larger or smaller than mine.

Everything you need to keep your lovely tag works of art safely and prettily on display.  This project is fully customisable to suit your style or your tag collection.

The following will be sent to the email address you supply to PayPal when you purchase The Tag Storage Project Workshop.
  • Full Photo Instructions with Materials and Tools lists included.  The links to 5 Video Tutorials. (pdf file)
This item can be supplied wherever you are in the world.  The beauty of my online workshops are that you can craft at your own pace - just hit the pause button until you are ready to take the next step.  Go over things again - rewind me as many times as you like and I won't mind a bit.  Feel free to press pause and I will wait while you make a coffee, feed the children, take the dog for a walk, etc!

Have I tempted you yet?  ;-)

All this can be yours for only £8.00




My Angel and Copyright Policy is outlined on the last page of the Photo Instructions or click on this link to read them now.

I will be sharing all the fun ideas I have for things to do with this project over on my blog so don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss out on the inspiration!

To return to my Main Blog Click Here

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea. Mine are all jammed in a box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie. I too have tags everywhere! I have made myself 3 of these already!

      Delete
  2. Hi i have purchased the tag storage workshop which is fab but i can't find photo anchors anywhere....do you know where i might get some??? thank you Linda x

    ReplyDelete