Tuesday 10 September 2013

WaterLily and Dragonfly Projects


This online workshop comprises 6 videos and full Photo Instructions.  You will learn how to make a gorgeous paper Waterlily (all templates included), an iridescent beaded Dragonfly, you will learn how to create a watery background effect with Distress Inks and Dylusions sprays and then I show how to use them to embellish a pretty tag and a fabulous easel card.


Once you purchase this item you have unlimited access to the workshop videos.  You can join me in my virtual classroom any time day or night and from anywhere in the world!

This workshop can be yours for only £5.00.


My Angel and Copyright Policy is outlined on the last page of the Photo Instructions or click on this link to read them now.

I will be sharing lots more crafting inspiration over on my blog and You Tube Channel so don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss out on the crafting fun!

To return to my Main Blog Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment