Wednesday 25 June 2014

The Celebration Cake Mini Album Workshop

Hi Everyone

I am really excited to be announcing my latest online workshop as I have worked very hard not only to make sure I provide the best and the clearest instruction that I can but also to demonstrate just how easy it is to personalise this for the special occasions in your life or in the lives of your family and friends.

I made a little advert which is now posted on my You Tube Channel so please check it out:

Here is the Birthday version I made.  It was given to mark a 40th Birthday and the Mini was filled with photos of the 40 years of the birthday girl's life.  The little tags were signed by all the party guests with lots of loving messages and good wishes.


I think you will agree it makes a wonderful and thoughtful gift.  I made the Christmas version during the filming of the workshop and although this one is going to contain photos of our Family Christmas this year I had a thought that you could also decorate it with Snowflakes and put photos of a Skiing holiday in the Mini!


Then I made a New Baby Version (a part of my Graphic 45 Audition you may remember)……This one houses a mini all decorated and ready to add photos and journalling of baby's first year.


The file for the Journalling and Photo prompts comes free with the Workshop.

Last but definitely not least and another reason this workshop took me so long is the 3 tier version of this project!


This wedding cake has 3 albums.  I suggest the bottom tier is for photos and journalling of the wedding.  The middle one for photos of the honeymoon and the top tier could be one for your wedding guests to sign for the bride and groom.  Although I do not make this in the videos I do give you all the tips and measurements you need to be able to make this 3 tier version.

Phew!  I hope you agree that this is an exciting online workshop with a ton of potential for you to personalise this for your special occasion.

This workshop comprises:

Digital Download with comprehensive photo instructions to compliment the 6 video tutorials.

All my projects are easier than they look when I take you step by step through the process of creating them so why not give it a go.

Once you purchase this item you have unlimited access to the workshop videos.  You can join me in my virtual classroom any time day or night and from anywhere in the world!

Only £8.00 so please press the button to purchase your copy now.

My Angel and Copyright Policy is outlined on the last page of the Photo Instructions or click on this link to read them now.

I will be sharing lots more crafting inspiration over on my blog and You Tube Channel so don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss out on the crafting fun!

To return to my Main Blog Click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment