Wednesday 25 June 2014

The Pyramid Mini Online Workshop

This has been a long time coming - over a year in fact since I designed this project for Callum's 14th birthday.  I have no idea why it has taken me so long as I love this project.  I am adding the project to my sidebar so you can just click on the Paypal button and purchase your copy of this workshop or you can follow this link to my EYSY shop to accomplish the same thing!

The difference between the two is that ETSY has an instant download function so as soon as a workshop is paid for you are sent the instructions and video links immediately.  If you choose to purchase from my sidebar you may have to wait slightly longer if I am away from my computer to get your file.


Ta da!  The Pyramid Mini is the perfect keepsake gift for that special occasion or person in your life.  In my online workshop with full video and photographic instructions I will walk you through the creation of this project step by step.

The Pyramid Mini Base houses a Mini Album so you can add photos and journal about that special someone or special celebration.


Then the surprise element.  Open up the large then the small pyramid to reveal the surprise within…..


The final video in the series of 6 that make up this workshop shows you lots of ideas for personalising and adding the surprise element to the center of the two pyramids.  Here is the original design I made for Callum:


….and here is what it looks like opened up revealing the surprise within…….


So if you want to join me in the craft room to make the Pyramid Mini then please purchase this workshop and I will be with you in a jiffy!  Don't forget the beauty of an online workshop is you can work at your own pace and you can pause me when you want to make a cup of coffee and rewind me as many times as you like!  I won't mind a bit ;-)

This workshop comprises:

Digital Download with comprehensive photo instructions to compliment the 6 video tutorials.

All my projects are easier than they look when I take you step by step through the process of creating them so why not give it a go.

This is an exciting online workshop with a ton of potential for you to personalise this for your special occasions and for the special people in your life.

Once you purchase this item you have unlimited access to the workshop videos.  You can join me in my virtual classroom any time day or night and from anywhere in the world!

Only £8.00 so please press the button to purchase your copy now.


 
or pop along to my ETSY shop to check out this and other online workshops.

My Angel and Copyright Policy is outlined on the last page of the Photo Instructions or click on this link to read them now.

I will be sharing lots more crafting inspiration over on my blog and You Tube Channel so don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss out on the crafting fun!

To return to my Main Blog Click Here

1 comment:

  1. I have purchased this project, but don't know how to do it.

    ReplyDelete